Loading cart contents...
- Serves 4
- TOTAL TIME
- 30 mins
- 1 cup white rice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- Soak raisins in boiled water for minimum 20 minutes.
- Put rice into pot or rice cooker, rinse in cold water and drain.
- Add 3 cups water to rice and cook, stirring occasionally, until water is just absorbed.
- Add in almond milk, maple syrup & cinnamon on low heat, stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add extra almond milk to desired creaminess.
- Drain raisins and add in.
- Serve hot or cold.